Display

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Colonel Mustafa In Trouble Over Politician Girlfriend




 


Musicians should learn from Colonel Mustafa’s experience last Friday that not all video vixens are ‘single’ dancers.
This is after a rare occurrence tool place when the rapper was arrested by C.I.D officers  over a video vixen in his yet to be released clip.
Speaking about his arrest ,Mustafa said that the reason for all his troubles was because of a Western region MP’s girlfriend in the video and the politician wanted him to edit her out of it before it went viral.
“Before I was arrested, one of the four girls who appear in the video had told me that her boyfriend, a powerful politician from Western Kenya was not amused when he saw a clip of her twerking next to me in the teaser video.She said he had picked my number and since, I suspect he has had people tracking me.After I was arrested, they asked me why I was featuring people’s wives in my video and I told them I had not dealt with anyone’s wife but dancers who are believed to be single girls…The police officers then said that I have to edit out the girl before I release the video and asked to know how much I needed to do that.The total cost came to Sh700,000,” Mustafa further explained.
Word has it that the MP offered to give the amount only for Mustafa to re-do the video without the Politician’s lover.
The girl in question is the one in this teaser photos below of the “Dodoma Singida” video.Check her out;
Politicians and their lovers!!!Talk of jealousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

acque Maribae’s friends explain why they are yet to re-admit her back to their WhatsApp groups even after she was released from prison

Jacque Maribe was expelled from nearly all WhatsApp groups she was a member after she was arrested in connection with the brutal murder ...