Display

Thursday 2 November 2017

Comedian Eric Omondi Begs Italian Girlfriend To Come Back

Comedian Eric Omondi has been a headliner in most blogs in recent weeks,however his latest reason has left his fans in stitches when he said that he will soon be camping at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport thrice a week until his Italian girlfriend fly back to Nairobi.
Eric Shared the post through his Instagram page where he said how much he missed his girlfriend and was willing to camp at the airport for at least three days a week, that is on Monday,Wednesday and Friday till she comes back.He also asked his friends to tag his girlfriend so that she could get the message more faster.
“My heart beat❤️ My Love❤️ My Queen👑 My Angel. I withdraw every petition that may make you unhappy. I will peacefully pitch camp at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport every Monday, Wednesday and Friday until you come back… Please tag her for me…”
Eric fiance who goes by the name Miss Chantal Grazoili is said to have left the country for a vacation and is currently at her parents home in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

acque Maribae’s friends explain why they are yet to re-admit her back to their WhatsApp groups even after she was released from prison

Jacque Maribe was expelled from nearly all WhatsApp groups she was a member after she was arrested in connection with the brutal murder ...